Intro!

on May 15, 2009

Hello All!


I'm Eric, and I've decided to start this blog to chronicle my experiences during my preparation and travel of the world. I've got a lot to share and a lot more to do, so I'll try to update as often as I can. Although my words available to anyone who might stumble upon this page, I plan on posting some more personal thoughts on the blog as well. Undertaking a journey like this evokes a lot of emotions - many unexpected - and I want to put all of those feelings in writing, good, bad or otherwise.

At this time, I've already had some meetings with people who can help guide my decision making process, so posts on those will be to come, as well as some backing information on why I'm doing this.

So, without further adieu, enjoy!

0 Reactions:

Post a Comment